The Hitachi CH22ECP2 has Hitachi's new triple edged, 30"/ 78cm double sided cutting blades, with a quick twist handle, which allows you to lock the handle at both 0.45 and 0.90 degrees.
The CH22ECP2 is powered by a relaible 21.1cc 2 stroke engine, with Hitachi's S-Start technology, which allows for easy starting, with 30-50% less pulling force required.
* Quick twist handle – the angle adjustable handle uses a simple lock button to stop at both 0.45 and 90 degrees left and right. This allows for easy vertical trimming suitable for both left and right hand users
* S-start - soft and smooth start of recoil, less 30-50% pulling force required. S-Start is ideal for those who wish to have soft and smooth starting. It is suitable for professional users too, who can save energy from reduced effort
* Front exhaust system
* Triple-edged and double-sided blades
* Spring type anti-vibration system
- New PureFire engine meets European standards for low emissions
- S Start: soft and smooth engine recoil starter
- New blade with 3 cutting edges
- Lightweight design
- At Rated Speed: 10000/min
- Cutter Length: 780mm
- Cutter Pitch: 35mm
- Displacement: 21.1cc
- Dry Weight: 5.2kg
- Effective Cutter Length: 694mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 300cc
- Max Power: 0.65kW (0.87hp)
Price includes VAT, one shot of 2 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Irelands, Highlands, etc my incur delivery costs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information.