The T80 has fully hydrostatic, foot controlled transmission which ensures ease of operation and fine-tuned speed control for greater precision when mowing around borders or obstacles. The Westwood T80 has ergonomically designed driver’s seat, a sturdy impact-resistant bullbar and a fail-safe parking break all included as standard.
The Westwood T80 can be supplied with the choice of 2 cutting decks (please view related products). For large areas of scrubland the unique high grass mulching deck is ideal. It utilises heavy chains at the front and rear of the deck to ensure that cut material does not leave the cutting chamber until fully mulched, the miniscule clippings produced are then returned to the soil in order to recycle vital nutrients and moisture and promote healthy lawn growth. The heavy-duty 92cm cutting deck used by the T80 is designed to make light work of cutting dense weeds, nettles, brambles and thistles, while variable cutting height adjustment (12mm-101mm) ensures versatility and a precision finish.
This T80 is supplied with the 36” High Grass Mulching (HGM) deck, which uses the same principles as an agricultural mulcher, the HGM deck is capable of cutting thick, long grass, brambles, thistles and scrub. Chains located at the front and rear prevent the grass from being completely flattened and stop it escaping before being cut. Six hardened steel mulching blades cut multiple times, with the resulting mulch left on the ground to decompose.
Please view the related product section to view the range of attachments available with this tractor.
With a lowest height of cut of just 12mm, a fine lawn finish is achievable. Westwoods are hand made in Great Britain, using only the finest compolents and materials.
• Featuring a premium 603cc Kawasaki FR541V OHV petrol engine, precision engineered to ensure optimum performance and a longer service life
• Fully hydrostatic transmission ensures ease of operation and fine-tuned speed control for greater precision when mowing around borders or obstacles
• Optional 300 litre powered grass collector also available for incredible cut and collection performance and a fine striped finish on formal lawns
• Power take-off allows the mower to be used with a range of powered accessories, including Westwood’s scarifier and broadcast spreader units
• Ten-position height of cut adjustment (12mm-101mm) ensures added versatility, easily controlled via a simple lightweight lever system
• Dashboard mounted performance indicator fitted to provide vital information and ensure optimum mowing performance
• Also featuring an adjustable ergonomic seat and a noise-reducing bonnet for added convenience, as well as a parking brake and sturdy protective bullbar to ensure your safety
|Deck||36" HGM deck|
|Grass Collector:||Optional 300 litre Powered Grass Collector|
|Engine:||Kawasaki FR541V 603cc Twin Cylinder|
|Dimensions L x W x H:||187cm x 127cm x 114cm excluding PGC|
|Machine Warranty:||3 years / 225 hours in domestic use|
|Engine Warranty:||2 years in domestic use|
Price includes VAT and free delivery to within 50 miles of Bristol. Your new tractor will be delivered fully assembled (P.D.I) and ready to use. We are happy to demonstrate the tractor on delivery.
Please email email@example.com or call for more information.