The T80 has fully hydrostatic, foot controlled transmission which ensures ease of operation and fine-tuned speed control for greater precision when mowing around borders or obstacles. The Westwood T80 has ergonomically designed driver’s seat, a sturdy impact-resistant bullbar and a fail-safe parking break all included as standard.
The Westwood T80 can be supplied with the choice of 2 cutting decks (please view related products). For large areas of scrubland the unique high grass mulching deck is ideal. It utilises heavy chains at the front and rear of the deck to ensure that cut material does not leave the cutting chamber until fully mulched, the miniscule clippings produced are then returned to the soil in order to recycle vital nutrients and moisture and promote healthy lawn growth. The heavy-duty 92cm cutting deck used by the T80 is designed to make light work of cutting dense weeds, nettles, brambles and thistles, while variable cutting height adjustment (12mm-101mm) ensures versatility and a precision finish.
This T80 is supplied with the 48” (122cm) XRD deck is a three-bladed rear discharge deck which allows you to leave the cut grass on the lawn or use the optional powered grass collector to collect the clippings. The T80 can also be supplied with a 36" HGM mulching deck, please view seperate listing. Please view the related products section to view and add the Powered Grass Collector to the tractor and view the range of other attachments available with this tractor.
With a lowest height of cut of just 12mm, a fine lawn finish is achievable. Westwoods are hand made in Great Britain, using only the finest compolents and materials.
• Featuring a premium 603cc Kawasaki FR541V OHV petrol engine, precision engineered to ensure optimum performance and a longer service life
• Fully hydrostatic transmission ensures ease of operation and fine-tuned speed control for greater precision when mowing around borders or obstacles
• Optional 300 litre powered grass collector also available for incredible cut and collection performance and a fine striped finish on formal lawns
• Power take-off allows the mower to be used with a range of powered accessories, including Westwood’s scarifier and broadcast spreader units
• Ten-position height of cut adjustment (12mm-101mm) ensures added versatility, easily controlled via a simple lightweight lever system
• Dashboard mounted performance indicator fitted to provide vital information and ensure optimum mowing performance
• Also featuring an adjustable ergonomic seat and a noise-reducing bonnet for added convenience, as well as a parking brake and sturdy protective bullbar to ensure your safety
|Deck||48" XRD deck|
|Grass Collector:||Optional 300 litre Powered Grass Collector|
|Engine:||Kawasaki FR541V 603cc Twin Cylinder|
|Dimensions L x W x H:||187cm x 127cm x 114cm excluding PGC|
|Machine Warranty:||3 years / 225 hours in domestic use|
|Engine Warranty:||2 years in domestic use|
Price includes VAT and free delivery to within 50 miles of Bristol. Your new tractor will be delivered fully assembled (P.D.I) and ready to use. We are happy to demonstrate the tractor on delivery.
Please email email@example.com or call for more information.