Westwood T60 Tractor with 36" HGM deck
The Westwood T60 Tractor is powered by a 603cc Kawasaki engine, is packed with features and has fantastic build quality.
The T60 is ideal for large gardens and has all the features you would expect from a quality large tractor including electric power take-off, operating management system (on-board computer), steel body and heavy duty axle.
The Westwood T60 has a single pressed steel body, which is a durable alternative to more usual fabricated units, the steel body is strong and tested to be as corrosive resistant as possible. Westwood's are built to cope with working in difficult conditons from very dry to damp and even wet grass with no problem.
This Westwood T60 is supplied with a 36" HGM (high grass mulching) deck, which is usually used on paddocks and scrubland, where grass collection is not required. The heavy chains at the front and back of the deck ensure that cut material does not leave the cutting chamber until fully mulched. Special blades then cut and then cut again to leave behind short clippings that quickly decompose.
This tractor can also be supplied with a 42" XRD deck (please view seperate listing). A range of other attachments are available as optional extras, please view related product section.
- Heavy duty steel chassis with cast front axle.
- Push button controlled power take-off to drive the attachments.
- Operating Management System : An at a glance view of the tractor's operation like a car dashboard display
- Single pressed steel body : A durable alternative to more usual fabricated units, the steel body is strong and tested to be as corrosive resistant as possible.
- Adjustable seat : Westwood tractors all have an adjustable sliding seat with the added feature of fingertip controlled adjustments. The seat can be angled either up or down to suit the operator's height.
- Deck Height Selection : The cutting heights are easily adjusted through 9 positions from 12mm to 101mm. The manual lift lever has a trigger style locking sysyem to lock the deck height into place. For extra simplicity the current deck height is shown on the T60's onboard dashboard display.
- Parking Brake : An added safety feature on the T60 is the park brake which prevents the tractor being started unless the brake is engaged. This important safe guard is fitted as standard on all Westwood garden tractors.
- Optional Attachments include a 300 litre powered grass collector with roller for stripes, powered scarifier, powered broadcast spreader and snowblade. The collector can still be used with this deck to capture any stray clippings.
- Model : T60 rear discharge
- Engine Type : Kawasaki twin cylinder (FS 481V) air cooled OHV
- Displacement : 603cc (Horse power is no longer quoted)
- Power : 9.9kW
- Fuel : Unleaded petrol
- Engine Oil : 10w30
- Cutting Heights : 9 increments from 12mm to 101mm
- Dashboard Display Operating Management System
- Warranty : Manufacturer's 3 year domestic (subject to servicing). 90 days commercial warranty
- This model replaces the T1600 from October 2014
Price includes VAT and free delivery to within 50 miles of Bristol. Your new tractor will be delivered fully assembled (P.D.I) and ready to use. We are happy to demonstrate your new tractor on delivery.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information.