Toro 20965 56cm PowerReverse Variable Speed Lawnmower
The Toro 20965 is a 2018 addition to the Toro range. Packed full of features the Toro 20965 has Toro's patented SmartStow system so the mower can be stored upright and Toro's new patented PoweReverse Automatic drive system which sends power to the front wheels when you encounter rougher areas or longer grass to provide a reverse assist for easy maneuvering.
The Toro 20965 also features AutoMatic Drive system which matches your walking pace whilst mowing. The 20965 has a 56cm cutting width with a choice of 6 cutting heights which can set between 25mm and 102mm. Power is provided by a Briggs and Stratton 163cc 4 stroke engine
As usual with Toro this mower has 3 options for cutting your grass, cut and collect in to the large 70 litre collector, rear discharge for longer grass or use Toro's patented recycle on demand system, simply pull the lever and the built in mulch plug blocks the rear discharge chute and Toro's patented blade and cutting chamber does the rest.
- AutoMatic Drive System™ – the ADS® handle senses and delivers power to front wheels to provide a reverse assist for easy manoeuvring
- Iso-Flex™ Handle – vibration isolation and gliding height range for the ultimate operator comfort and control
- SMARTSTOW® – allows the mower to be stored upright, reducing the storage footprint needed by up to 70%*
- High Wheel – 11” (28 cm) high rear wheels with rugged tyre tread tackles uneven terrain with ease
- Engine/motor: 163cc Briggs & Stratton 675 Series
- Power source: Unleaded petrol
- Drive system: Self-propelled
- Starting method: Recoil rope
- Deck material: Steel
- Cutting width: 56cm
- Cutting height: 6 height adjustments from 2.5 to 10.2 cm
- Collection bag: 70-litre
- 3 in 1, collect, mulch and rear discharge
- Weight: 34.5kg
- Warranty: 2-year domestic use
Price includes VAT, bottle of engine oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Please see delivery tab for further information.
Please email email@example.com or call for more information.