Tanaka TCG27 EBD (SL) Smart Fit Petrol Brushcutter
The Tanaka TCG27 EBD (SL) Smart Fit Petrol Brushcutter replaces the TBC270SFS in the Tanaka range. This multi purpose brushcutter is a light weight, powerful brushcutter, which is designed to be used with Tanaka's range of smart fit attachments (see related products), making this a very versitile machine. The TCG 27 EBD (SL) has fanstastic build quality and is powered by a reliable PureFire 27cc 2 stroke engine with Soft Start, which reduces tension in the starter by upto 50%, making this machine easy to start.
- 27cc PureFire® two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- Split shaft allows this trimmer model to quickly and easily convert into a pole saw, edger, pole hedge trimmer, mini-cultivator or brush cutter (attachments sold separately)
- S-Start reduces the amount of pull-force required by 50%
- Maximum strength outer plastic housings because it is manufactured with PA6 GF30 (Polyamide 6, Glass Fiber 30%), this material features outstanding strength and rigidity and is more than twice as strong as similar products using ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic housings
- Premium 5" semi-automatic cutting head makes it simple to load and holds 25 feet of .095" copolymer cutting line
- Heavy duty anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort and reduces fatigue
- Displacemet 27cc
- Max power 0.95kW
- Fuel tank capacity 0.67L
- Dia. of pipe 24mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 1794 x 392 x 342mm
- Dry weight 5.5kg
Price includes VAT, one shot of 2 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email email@example.com or call for more information.