Stiga SGT 226J 25cc Bent Shaft Trimmer
The Stiga SGT 226 J is an environmentally friendly trimmer for all types of garden jobs, with a split shaft for easy transportation and storage. Powered by a 25.4cc 2 stroke engine producing 0.7kW, running on unleaded petrol / 2 stroke oil mix, this model features a 26mm bent shaft, loop handle.
This is the entry level strimmer in the Stiga range, supplied with a Tap N'go nylon line head* with double 2.4mm lines.
*The Tap N'go system allows the operator to renew the line as it wears by tapping the auto-feed line head on the ground when the machine is in use.
- Stiga’s entry-level grass-trimmer - ideal for tidying wall-lines, borders and hard-to-reach patches of grass
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient two-stroke engine from Stiga themselves
- Easy-Start takes all the effort out of the ignition process
- Curved-shaft means the cutter-head is at the perfect angle relative to the ground
- AVS and soft-grip handle ensures your hands are exposed to minimal vibration
- Substantial cutting-swathe for a speedy work-rate
- Convenient bump-feed line-advance
- Split shaft saves space and facilitates attachment-use
- Hedgetrimmer- and pruner-attachments available separately
- Type : Brush cutter / grass trimmer
- Model : SGT 226J
- Engine : Stiga 2 stroke
- Engine Capacity : 25.4cc
- Output : 0.7 kW
- Shaft Type : Bent
- Shaft Diameter : 26mm
- Handle Type : Loop
- Tap n' Go Head : Yes
- Harness : No
- Weight : 6.3kg
- Optional Attachments : Stiga pruner and hedge trimmer
Price includes VAT and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands will incur a small additonal delivery charge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information.