The Mitox 53U is a premium quality brushcutter with bike handles, nylon cutting head and 3-tooth metal blade. The 53U is the most powerful brushcutter in the Select range, yet still retains optimal ergonomics and ease of use, with starting instructions, Auto-Choke system, and premium anti-vibration systems, the 53U is ideal for more demanding tasks.
Ergonomic Soft Grip Handles
The soft grip handles are designed for user comfort, even over extended periods of work. The padded inserts further increase comfort and reduce vibration.
All models are fitted with extra anti-vibration measures to reduce vibration transmitted to the users hands and arms, making extended periods of use more comfortable.
High performance, low emissions engines with reduced fuel consumption, increase operator comfort and reduce running costs. All compliant to the latest euro 2 engine legislation.
Strong Drive Shaft
Strong 26mm outer shafts and 8mm solid drive shafts ensure durability and high performance, with excellent power transfer from engine to cutter head.
Easy starting thanks to the effortless recoil system, with easy to follow starting instructions clearly laid out on the side cover of the engine.
The choke control features set positions for cold and hot starting and automatically returns to idle when the throttle is pulled.
Bump-Feed cutting head
A simple feature to use, the bump-feed cutting head will spool out nylon line with a simple bump on the ground. A quicker and easier hassle-free solution to manual feed heads, as there is no need to leave the operating position to attend to the cutting head.
· Model : Select 53U-a
· Type : Brush cutter and grass trimmer
· Engine : Air Cooled 2 stroke 51.7cc
· Power (kW) : 1.5
· Fuel : Petrol & 2-stroke engine oil mixed
· Fuel Tank Capacity : 1 litre
· Auto Choke : Yes with hot & cold starting positions
· Starter : Recoil / SmartPull
· Handle Type : Bike
· Cutting Head : Auto bump feed
· Cutting Line : 2.4mm
· Metal Blade : 3 tooth, 255mm
· Harness : Twin Shoulder included
· Tube Diameter : 28mm
· Driveshaft Diameter : 8mm
· Vibration Level (m/s2) : 4.70
· Weight : 8.9kg
· Warranty: Manufacturer's 2 year domestic (extended to 3 year if serviced annually by an authorised Mitox dealer)
Price includes VAT, bottle of oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email email@example.com or call for more information.