The McCulloch B40B 40cc Petrol Brushcutter is another fantastic product from the Husqvarna group. With a full anti-vibration, height adjustable handles, comfortable padded harness and a large one litre fuel tank the B40B can be used comfortably over long periods of time.
Supplied with a tap and go nylon line strimmer head and metal brushcutter blade the McCulloch B40B is powered by a 40cc 2 stroke OxyPower engine which offers a better fuel efficiency, meaning more power but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption. The B40B has McCulloch's soft start technology which reduces resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
The McCulloch B40B 40cc Petrol Brushcutter has a split shaft so it is compatible with the McCulloch multi tool attachment range (please view our related products section). The B40B has commercial-style ‘cowhorn’ handle for control and manoeuvrability.
McCulloch B40B 40cc Petrol Brushcutter Features and Specification
* OxyPower: With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power to shape nature - without hurting it. This technology offers a better fuel efficiency, meaning more power but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption.
* Soft start: Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
* Easy removal of air filter cover without any tools.
* Tap 'n Go trimmer head allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning, and it will automatically feed the line.
* Trimmer head stops spinning when you release the throttle.
* The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.
* This product comes also with a bruschcutter blade.
* Height adjustable handle allows you to find the ideal ergonomic position
* Full anti-vibration system for user comfort during prolonged use
* A comfortable padded harness with wide straps means less stress on back and shoulders.
* Large, one litre fuel tank allows product to be used for longer periods of time.
– Cylinder displacement: 40.1cc
– Power output: 1.5kW
– Fuel-tank volume: 1-litre
– Weight: 7.3kg
– Shaft type: straight
– Handle type: cowhorn
– Working-width: 43cm
– Trimmer head: Tap n Go
– Metal blade: Wheelblade 4T
– Type of support strap: harness
– Clutch: yes
– Decompression valve: yes
– Air purge: yes
– Anti-vibration: yes
Price includes VAT, one shot of 2 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information.