The Masport 575AL SP is packed with features such as an aluminium deck, Briggs and Stratton engine, drive and a 4 in one feature, so you can choose to cut and collect the grass, mulch, rear discharge or side discharge.
The Masport 575AL SP is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 675EXi 163cc engine. The cutting width is 46cm/ 18" and you can set the height of cut in 10 different positions between 10- 70mm, using the single lever.
The 575AL SP is a self propelled lawnmower which also includes a wash port for easy cleaning and Masport's Quadcut 4 blade disc cutting system for a fine finish.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 163cc OHV Series 675EXi ReadyStart™ engine
- ReadyStart™ - no priming required and easy starting
- 460mm (18") heavy duty aluminium non-rust chassis
- Front 200mm (8") and Rear 200mm (8") adjustable dual bearing wheels
- Comfortable upturned upper handle with PVC grip
- Reinforced lower handle for added strength
- Camlocks for quick release handle fold down
- Smartchute® for side discharge
- Masport Quadcut® 4 Blade Disc cutting system
- Cut, Catch, Mulch & Side Discharge
- Zone start for comfortable starting position
- HDPE Plastic Catcher
- Self Propelled
- B&S 675EXi 163cc 4 stroke.
- Ready Start
- Aluminium 46cm/18" Deck
- Quick Cut Blade
- Smart Chute
- Wash Port
- Single Lever Height Adjustment
- 10-70mm Cutting Height
- Dry Weight 36kg
Free bottle of engine oil included.