The Masport 575AL SP Instart is packed with features such as the new push button electric start, using the Li-Lithium technology, an aluminium deck, Briggs and Stratton engine, drive and a 4 in one feature, so you can choose to cut and collect the grass, mulch, rear discharge or side discharge.
The Masport 575AL SP is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 675EXi 163cc engine. The cutting width is 46cm/ 18" and you can set the height of cut in 10 different positions between 10- 70mm, using the single lever.
The 575AL SP is a self propelled lawnmower which also includes a wash port for easy cleaning and Masport's Quadcut 4 blade disc cutting system for a fine finish.
A robust, long lasting, versatile gem from Masport!!!
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 163cc OHV Series 675EXi Instart engine
- Instart- push button start.
- 460mm (18") heavy duty aluminium non-rust chassis
- Front 200mm (8") and Rear 200mm (8") adjustable dual bearing wheels
- Comfortable upturned upper handle with PVC grip
- Reinforced lower handle for added strength
- Camlocks for quick release handle fold down
- Smartchute® for side discharge
- Masport Quadcut® 4 Blade Disc cutting system
- Cut, Catch, Mulch & Side Discharge
- Zone start for comfortable starting position
- HDPE Plastic Catcher
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 675 EXi 163cc
- Drive: Self-propelled
- Starter : Recoil - Well positioned starter cord eliminates the need to bend all the way down to pull start, reducing the risk of back strain.
- Cutting Width: 18" / 46cm
Blade Type: Rotary Quick Cut
- Cutting Height Adjuster: Single Lever
- Cutting Heights: 14-53mm
- Deck Material: Aluminium (non-rust)
- Grass Collector : 46 litre Plastic
- Handle Type : Ergo - Cam lock allows for quick & easy folding of the handles for storage or transport.
- Handle Grip - PVC for added comfort
- Sidechute: Yes
- Wheels: Ball bearing
- Weight: 37kg
- Manufacturer's 2 year domestic (90 days commercial) warranty
Free bottle of engine oil included.