The Efco MT6500 is a powerful, professional quality 64cc petrol chainsaw, packed with features such as a large 20" Oregon bar and chain, an adjustable oil pump, with zero flow rate when idling, anti-vibration system with four rubber stops and two spring dampers, side chain tensioner and a reinforced cylinder, with 2 hard wearing pistons and an aluminium crankcase
The Efco MT6500 has a 20" bar and chain and is an ideal saw for professional foresters and can work in dry and dusty conditions all day.
- Manufacturer: Emak
- Brand: Efco
- Engine: Emak
- Displacement: 63.4cc
- Power: 3.5kW
- Horsepower: 4.7hp
- Start Method: Recoil
- Decompression Valve: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.8L
- Guide Bar Length: 51cm / 20" (replaceable sprocket)
- Chain Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Gauge: 0.058"
- Chain Brake: Yes, inertia-activated
- Chain Tensioning: Manual
- Automatic Chain Lubrication: Yes
- Oil Pump: Automatic/adjustable/zero flow rate at idle speed
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.45L
- Vibration Level Data: Lh: 5.3m/s² / Rh: 5.3m/s²
- Sound and Noise Data: Sound pressure: 103.3dB(A)
- Power level: 112dB(A)
- Weight excluding Bar & Chain: 6.5kg
- Warranty: 3 years
Free bottle of 2 stroke oil included.