The Efco 147 is a powerful 45cc petrol chainsaw, packed with features such as an adjustable oil pump, with zero flow rate when idling, a tool free chain adjuster, anti-vibration system which fully isolates the handle from the engine, ergonomic design and Oregon bar and chain.
The Efco 147 has a 16" bar and chain and forms part of the Efco Tough-tech range of chainsaws, designed to work hard and last, making this saw suitable for all sorts of tasks such as felling, looping, cutting firewood, etc.
- Manufacturer: Emak
- Brand: Efco
- Engine Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 45cc
- Power: 2.3kW
- Horsepower: 3.1hp
- Start Method: Recoil
- Decompression Valve: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.5L
- Bar and Chain: Oregon
- Guide Bar Length: 41cm / 16" (sprocket nose)
- Chain Pitch: .325"
- Chain Gauge: .058"
- Chain Tensioning: Side tensioner
- Automatic Chain Lubrication: Yes
- Oil Pump: Automatic/adjustable/zero flow rate at idle speed
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.27L
- Vibration Level Data: Lh: 5.5m/s² / Rh: 6.0m/s²
- Sound and Noise Data: Sound pressure: 101dB(A)
- Power level: 110.5dB(A)
- Weight excluding Bar & Chain: 5.2kg
- Warranty: 3 years
Free bottle of engine oil included.