The Honda Izy 41 Self Propelled Lawnmower is a top class lawnmower, which is built to last. This mower has been built with the user in mind, it is one of the easiest mowers to start on the market and is very easy to use.
Powered by a 135cc GCV Honda OHV 4 stroke engine and offers a cutting width of 16" /41cm, with the choice of 6 cutting heights between 20-74mm. The Honda Izy 41 is a self propelled machine and comes complete with Honda's 3 year domestic warranty.
The deck of this lawnmower has not only been designed to reduce noise, it is also made from a specially treated steel that is resistant to rust, corrosion and UV abrasion.
Honda Izy 41 Self Propelled Lawnmower HRG416SK Features and Specification
• Single-speed self-propulsion ensures that the machine is optimised for the highest possible mowing performance; since the speed is consistent, you can also plan how long your mowing job will take
• Easy to adjust cutting height, featuring six different positions ranging from 20mm to 74mm
41cm-cutting width, best suited to small or medium-sized lawns or gardens
• Sturdy yet lightweight steel deck treated using cataphoresis for protection against damage from UV abrasion, corrosion, and rust
• Powered by a Honda OHC four-stroke GCV 135cc engine, specifically designed to reduce noise pollution whilst still delivering all the power you have come to expect from a Honda engine
• Lightweight fifty-litre grass bag, calibrated to increase airflow for improved collection performance
|Rear Roller (Stripe)||No|
|Cutting heights (mm)||20-74|
|Cutting height adjustment||6 positions|
|Grass bag capacity (litres)||50|
|Engine||1 cylinder, 4-stroke, air-forced cooled, overhead camshaft|
|Safety braking||Flywheel brake|
|Cutter deck material||Steel|
|Dry weight (kgs)||30.5|
|Starter mechanism||Fix throttle type Auto choke|
|Handle height adjust||-|
|Noise value (dB(A))||94|
|Garden size||Compact (< half a tennis court)|