The Honda HRX476PK 19" 2in1 Lawnmower has been built to last, Honda are so confident abouth the build quality on their HRX range that they have provided each mower with a 7 year domestic warranty, subject to annual servicing.
The HRX476PK is a push along lawnmower, with a 19"/ 47cm cutting width, powered by a Honda 160cc GCV engine, with Honda's auto choke system, for easy starting everytime, even in cold weather. You can choose between 6 cutting heights, between 25-79mm, controlled by a single lever.
The Honda HRX476PK has Honda's Versamow™ variable mulching technology, enabling you to decide whether this machine collects or recycles grass clippings, or even does both at the same time. This mower is supplied with a large 69 litre grass collector, if you would prefer to collect your clippings. The deck is made from polymer materials has been specially treated to be resistant to corrosion, rust and UV. Honda have also changed the design on their blade, so it will bend instead of shattering on impact, this is designed to protect the mower's crankshaft and therefore your wallett or purse.
Honda HRX476PK 19" 2in1 Lawnmower Features and Specification
• Single point height of cut adjustment (25mm to 79mm) featuring seven different settings
• Auto choke eliminates the need to adjust the choke or throttle manually
• Versamow™ variable mulching system allows you to choose, via a single lever, whether your machine mulches or collects, or even does both
• 47cm cutting width, making this lawnmower ideal for medium to large gardens
• Push-type propulsion enables you to work at your own preferred pace
|Rear Roller (Stripe)||No|
|Cutting heights (mm)||25-79|
|Cutting height adjustment||Yes|
|Grass bag capacity (litres)||69|
|Engine||160cc OHC 4-Stroke|
|Cutter deck material||Polystrong®|
|Dry weight (kgs)||36.0|
|Handle height adjust||Yes|
|Noise value (dB(A))||94|
|Garden size||Compact to Medium (< 1 tennis court)|
Price includes VAT, 0.6L of 4 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email email@example.com or call for more information.