Hayter Harrier 56 Variable Speed Roller Lawnmower 574a
The Hayter Harrier range has been re-designed for the 2019 season, retaining all the best features of the Harrier series, but with new features such a re-designed cutting chamber offering class leading cutting and collection performance, a two piece roller, with an all new differential system and a cast aluminium chassis without plastic under guards.
The Harrier 56 Autodrive 574a is designed to be robust, efficient and flexible to enable users to tackle a variety of garden sizes with ease.
The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive now features an easy wash system, an all-new cast Aluminium cutter deck, a Hayter 159cc GTS OHV engine and a multitude of other popular features which have been inspired by the Harrier 41 series.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Cast aluminium cutter deck, a ground-up development retaining the stereotypical Hayter aesthetics
- Superior traction on damp or undulating terrain achieved with our ribbed rear roller design
- Easy-Wash™, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance without needing to turn to mower onto its side
- Fixed speed Autodrive system provides effortless productivity, providing pace without compromising on performance
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls
- The large capacity 70L grassbag is easy to remove and empty. Able to stand on-end when full
- Easier to lift the mower with the rear hand Hayter Harrier 48 474a Autodrive Roller Lawnmower and front bumper offering suitable contact-points
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Can be used to cut and collect, or rear discharge grass clippings
- Model: 574A
- Cutting Width: 56cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Cutting Height Settings: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Engine: Hayter 159cc GTS OHV
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive: Yes, variable speed (1.8 - 3.3 mph)
- Ribbed Rear Roller: Yes (two piece 52cm)
- Grass Bag Material: Fabric
- Grass Bag Capacity: 70L
- Soft-Grip Handle Bar: Yes
- Folding Handles: Yes (improved cable design)
- Wash Port: Yes
- Weight: Approx 49 kg
- Manufacturer Domestic Warranty: 5 Years - Terms and Conditions Apply including Annual Service by authorised Hayter Dealer
- Manufacturer Commercial Warranty: 90 Days – Terms and Conditions Apply
Price includes VAT, 0.6L of 4 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information.