The Hayter Harrier 56 Pro is designed to be robust, efficient and flexible to enable users to tackle a variety of garden sizes with ease. It offers enhanced features to make the job more productive, making it an ideal choice for landscaping professionals.
The Harrier 56 Pro now features a first-of-its-kind Crank-Safe Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) system, front bumper, an easy wash system, additional handle bar supports, an all-new cast Aluminium cutter deck, a Briggs and Stratton 850E I/C engine and a multitude of other popular features which have been inspired by the Harrier 41 Pro.
The Hayter Harrier 56 Pro has been purposefully designed and tested to withstand the rigours of commercial mowing applications, providing that timeless classic striped British lawn finish on any lawn.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Crank-Safe BBC system, our patented system gives the operator the ease of use that comes with a BBC system, as well as reassurance of a lifetime warranty against the engine crankshaft bending†
- Cast aluminium cutter deck, a ground-up development retaining the stereotypical Hayter aesthetics
- Easy-Wash™, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance without needing to turn to mower onto its side
- Fixed speed Autodrive system provides effortless productivity, providing pace without compromising on performance
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls
- Commercial grade 8” front wheels with rubber tyres ride over undulating terrain with ease
- Additional handle-bar supports on the cutter deck increase rigidity and strength
- Front bumper provides added protection for the deck and wheels
- The large capacity 70L grassbag is easy to remove and empty. Able to stand on-end when full
- Easier to lift the mower with the rear handle and front bumper offering suitable contact-points
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Can be used to cut and collect, or rear discharge grass clippings
- Two year Commercial Warranty*
- Model: 579A
- Cutting Width: 56cm
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 850E I/C
- Drive: Yes, fixed speed (3.2mph)
- Blade Brake Clutch: Yes
- Rear Roller: Two piece steel
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Cutting Height Adjustments: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Collector Capacity: 80 litres
- Collector Material: Fabric
- Lifetime Crankshaft Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year domestic and commercial. Terms and Conditions apply including annual service by an authorised dealer
- All warranties apply to the original purchaser only
- Machine Weight (Dry): 51kg
- Machine Dimensions LxWxH : 1510 x 585 x 1080 mm
Price includes VAT, 0.6L of 4 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email email@example.com or call for more information.