Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Variable Speed Lawnmower 563J
Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Variable Speed Autodrive Lawnmower: The Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Variable Speed Autodrive Lawnmower incorporates a blade brake clutch which can stop the cutter-blade within three seconds, without stopping the engine. The autodrive system takes the effort out of mowing, while its variable speed transmission allows you tailor the engine speed to the working conditions.
All Hayter lawnmowers are supplied with a free starter kit which includes a bottle of oil, spark plug and air filter.
Ideal for creating a traditional striped effect thanks to its split differential rear-roller, the Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Variable Speed Autodrive Lawnmower is perfect for use on more extensive fine lawns, and with the cutter-bar slightly raised it can tackle slightly rougher areas with ease. The cutter-deck extends beyond the wheelbase for border trimming and the tough aluminium deck is corrosion resistant.
Other features include a reliable, low-noise, low-emission Briggs & Stratton engine, a flexible seven-stage adjustable cutting height, an operator presence control for added safety and front fins which greatly improve both cut and collection. The handlebars can be adjusted to suit the height of the user and a grass bag comes as standard, although this mower can also be used in rear-discharge mode.
- Two piece, ribbed rear roller with differential for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish. The roller also offers the ability to cut over the lawn edge
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® - no need to prime
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation
- Large capacity fabric grassbag which can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
- Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment for light and easy selection of the eight cutting heights
- Variable ground speed between 1.5 - 3.0mph to suit different conditions and operator preferences
- Long-life ball bearings in front wheels and self-aligning roller bearings in rear roller ensure smooth running
- Folding handlebar for compact storage
- Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 850 Readystart
- Cylinder Displacement: 190cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 Litres
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.6 Litres
- Propulsion: Auto drive
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Speed Min: 1.5mph
- Speed Max: 3.0mph
- Rear Roller: Yes
- Cutting Width: 560mm
- Cutting Height: 13mm to 60mm (7 Adjustable Positions)
- Height Adjustment Handle: Single
- Collector Capacity: 70 Litres
- Collector Material: Fabric
- Handle: Two piece folding
- Starting Method: Pull start
- Dimensions: Height – 1080mm, width – 585mm, length – 1510mm
- Weight: 54.5kg
- Lawn Size: Large (1 ½ Tennis Courts)
- Blade Brake Clutch model allows the operator to stop the blade rotating whilst the engine is running
- Manufacturer's 5 year domestic (90 days commercial ) warranty. Annual Service Required.
- Hayter Lifetime Guarantee protecting the engine crankshaft against bending.
Price includes VAT, 0.6L of 4 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email email@example.com or call for more information.