The Harrier is one of our most popular models, having featured in the Hayter range for over 30 years. The latest generation of Hayter Harrier 41 builds on the successes of its predecessors and embraces modern design and technology to deliver a high quality, high performance lawnmower.
Achieving the classic stripes in any garden, the compact design and ease of manoeuvring make the Harrier 41 ideal for small to medium gardens. With a choice of models available, each hosting an array of easy to use and time-saving features that help you achieve the lawn that others aspire to.
The Hayter Harrier 41 Pro 379B is a self propelled lawnmower, with variable speed, so you can adapt the speed of the mower to your walking pace and cutting conditions. The Harrier 379B offers a cutting width of 16"/ 41cm, with a choice of 7 cutting heights of 13-60mm, controlled by a single lever.
This high performance mower is powered by a Honda GCVX145 engine. This mower has a rear roller which will leave your lawn with a traditional striped finish and an alunimium deck, which barely rust.
Hayter have removed the plastic deck protectors on the new 2017 models, which will reduce repair costs, as they were prone to cracking. The new aluminium deck can easily withstand impacts from stones, chippings and other debris.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Reinforced polymer rear roller delivers strength, rigidity and resistance to chemical fertilisers and corrosion
- Fixed speed Autodrive system provides optimum productivity and collection performance
- Additional handle-bar supports on the cutter deck increase rigidity and strength
- Front bumper provides added protection for the deck and wheels
- Able to stand on-end when full, the large capacity grassbag is easy to remove and empty
- Rear handle complements the front bumper by providing a suitable contact-point for lifting the mower
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls
- Lifetime Warranty† against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Easy-Wash, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Can be used to cut and collect, or rear discharge grass clippings
- Model: Harrier 41 Pro – Code HA 379
- Recommended Mowing Area: Small lawns approx. ½ tennis court
- Cutting Width: 41cm (16”)
- Drive: Yes, Fixed Speed (3.0mph)
- Rear Roller: Yes, ribbed two piece steel
- Starter: Recoil / Manual
- Engine: Honda GCVX145
- Choke: Manual
- Displacement: 145cc
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Oil: 4-stroke (0.6l bottle included with the starter kit)
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Single Point
- Height of Cut Settings: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Cutter Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Finish: Hayter ‘Pro’ Silver paint
- Grass Collector Capacity: 60L
- Folding Handlebars: Yes
- Handle Bar Supports: Yes
- Soft Grip Handlebar: Yes
- Carry Handles: Front and Rear
- Wash Port: Yes
- Wheels: Heavy duty front wheels
- Lifetime Crankshaft Warranty
- Weight: 42kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 year commercial, 2 year homeowner (Terms Apply including Annual Service by an Authorised Dealer)
- Warranties Apply to Original Purchaser. Refer to Owners Handbook for Full Terms and Conditions
Free bottle of engine oil supplied with this machine.