The Harrier is one of our most popular models, having featured in the Hayter range for over 30 years. The latest generation of Hayter Harrier 41 builds on the successes of its predecessors and embraces modern design and technology to deliver a high quality, high performance lawnmower.
Achieving the classic stripes in any garden, the compact design and ease of manoeuvring make the Harrier 41 ideal for small to medium gardens. With a choice of models available, each hosting an array of easy to use and time-saving features that help you achieve the lawn that others aspire to.
The Hayter Harrier 41 Variable Speed 375A is a self propelled lawnmower, with variable speed, so you can adapt the speed of the mower to your walking pace and cutting conditions. The Harrier 375A offers a cutting width of 16"/ 41cm, with a choice of 7 cutting heights of 13-60mm, controlled by a single lever.
This high performance mower is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 625E series 150cc engine. This mower has a rear roller which will leave your lawn with a traditional striped finish and an aluminium deck, which barely rust.
Hayter have removed the plastic deck protectors on the new 2017 models, which will reduce repair costs, as they were prone to cracking. The new aluminium deck can easily withstand impacts from stones, chippings and other debris.
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and maneuverability with no turf marking when turning
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised over beds and retaining walls
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crank- shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object†
- Easy-Wash, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives
- Autodrive takes the effort out of mowing your lawn
- Variable speed allows the forward travel speed to be adjusted to suit the operator and operating conditions
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase air ow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending)
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with Readystart® automatic choke
- Autodrive models have a variable speed control, adjustable between 2.2 – 3.4mph to suit the operator and mowing conditions
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Easy to use grass bag can be lifted through the handle-bars for easy emptying, or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower Folding handle-bars reduce the storage space needed
- Lifetime Cutter Deck Warranty†
- Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty*
*Annual service required. Refer to owner’s handbook for full Terms and Conditions
†Applies to original purchaser. Refer to owners handbook for full Terms and Conditions
- Brand Hayter
- Model Hayter Harrier 41 (375A)
- Width of Cut 16" (41cm)
- Engine Model Briggs & Stratton 625E Series
- Engine CC 150cc
- Engine Start Type Pull Start
- Crank Shaft Protection Friction Disc
- Cutting System Metal Blade
- Drive System Variable Speed, Auto drive
- Handle One Piece Folding
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8L
- Speed Min 2.2mph
- Speed Max 3.4mph
- Working Angle 20o
- Grass Bag Capacity 60L
- Stripes Yes
- Lawn Type Striped, Fine & Formal
- Warranty 5 Year Homeowner, 90 day commercial
Free bottle of engine oil included.