The DR Premier 9.50 RS chipper shredder is capable of reducing branches of up to 3 inches in diameter into useful wood chippings. These machines are also powerful shredders with 8 swinging hammers which pulverise weeds and prunings up to half an inch in diameter creating a nutrient rich mulch and compost.
Powered by a 208cc Briggs & Stratton engine, the DR Premier 9.50 RS Chipper shredder uses Pro-Spec chipper knifes made of high-carbon/high-chromium forged alloy tool steel, our knives hold an edge longer than those on "bargain" chippers.
A debris collection bag included with the chipper shredder fits around the discharge chute to keep the working area tidy if required.
· Air Channel. The air injection venting creates a vacuum port on the hopper side of the chamber. A powerful airflow draws the material into the chipper chamber then practically blasts the chips out of the discharge chute.
· Portable and compact. Easy grip handles on the shredder chute and make for easy manoeuvring around your garden or in and out of storage. The compact footprint of the chipper shredder means that storage space required is kept to a minimum.
· Hard Wearing Blades. Made of high-carbon/high-chromium forged alloy tool steel, our knives hold an edge longer than those on "bargain" chippers.The knife can also be easily removed and sharpened.
· Briggs & Stratton Power. The 9.5 FPT Chipper Shredder uses a durable 208cc Briggs & Stratton Overhead Valve, easy-starting engine. It features a debris management system that protects the engine from whatever you kick up while you’re chipping and shredding.
· Model : Premier 9.50 RS
· Engine : Briggs & Stratton OHV
· Engine Torque: 9.5FPT
· Power : 208cc
· Starter : Recoil / Manual
· Chipping Capacity : 3 inch diameter
· Chipping Knife : 4.125" steel
· Shredding Hammers : 8 x Free Swinging
· Shredding Capacity: 0.5" diameter
· Shredding Reduction : 10 :1
· Weight : 57kgs
· Dimensions (L x W x H) : 100 x 61 x 120 cm
· Warranty : 2 year homeowner (Terms & Conditions Apply)
Price includes VAT, 0.6L of 4 stroke oil and free delivery to mainland UK. Northern Ireland, Highlands, etc may incur delivery costs, please email email@example.com or call for more information.
If you live with 50 miles of Bristol we will deliver your new machine on our own van fully set up and ready to use.