Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 675IS InStart engine, the premium Cobra MX515SPBI comes equipped with a durable aluminium deck. The 4-in-1 cutting system together with self propelled drive and a reliable 5 speed gearbox give complete user control.
Cobra Aluminium Deck Lawnmowers offer outstanding longevity and have superior collection performance. The Cobra MX515SPBI wheeled petrol Lawnmower has a hard wearing, cast aluminium deck which is the popular choice for both professional and domestic users alike. The aluminium deck has many other benefits as well as its durability, which include: less susceptible to corrosion, easy to clean and a longer working life
* B&S 675IS InStart Engine. Proven Lithium-ion battery technology ensures simple instant starting over-and over again without constant recharging. Push-button is the easiest starting ever. InStart technology eliminates the need for the traditional rewind starting system.
* Quick Battery Charging. InStart’s battery can be quickly charged from flat so you don’t have to wait too long until your mower is ready to go! More than 50 starts from a fully charged battery.
* Powerful B&S 675IS Engine. InStart from Briggs & Stratton delivers the next generation in easy starting. Ingenious integration of engine and battery gives you cutting power at a touch. No more pulling the recoil to start your Lawnmower.
* 51cm / 20” Cutting Width
* 25 - 75mm 7 Stage Adjustment
* Aluminium Deck
* Self Propelled / 5 Speed
* 60ltr Grass Bag Capacity
* Mulching / Side Discharge
* 163cc Displacement
|Engine:||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Model:||675IS InStart|
|Engine Type:||Petrol, 4 stroke, OHV|
|Start Method:||Electric, push button|
|Ground Speed:||5 speeds|
|Width of Cut:||51cm / 20"|
|Minimum Cutting Height:||25mm|
|Maximum Cutting Height:||75mm|
|Cutting Height Adjustment:||Central, 7 stages|
|Collection System:||Fabric grass bag with hard lid|
|Handle Height Adjustment:||Standard|
|Warranty:||2 years for domestic use|
Price includes VAT and free delivery to mainland UK. Please see delivery section for further details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information.