For budding young farmers, it has to be John Deere. The John Deere Buddy is designed for children aged 3 to 8, yet has the build quality and features of the full size Berg go-karts, while the adjustable seat means you can enjoy playtime pleasure for years.
The Buddy go-kart has the Berg BFR brake system which allows the child to brake by back-pedalling. The unique part is that once you have stopped, the gearing then switches to allow you to forward or reverse pedal. Your parents will be happy in the knowledge that the swing axle will keep all 4 wheels on the ground, even if you try a hand break turn or ride on rough ground.
- "BFR" = BFR-HUB - Back Brake Pedal System.
- "BFR" = BFR-HUB - Drives both forward and in reverse with it unique BFR-Hub.
- Adjustable seat - allows your go-kart to grow with your child.
- Adjustable steering wheel - allows your go-kart to grow with your child.
- Swing axle allows all 4 wheels to be constantly in contact with the floor, regardless of the terrain.
- Can be stored upright for compact parking.
- Age 3 to 8.
- 2 year guarantee, register on the Berg website for an additional year within 30 days of purchase.
- Length 110 cm
- Width 65 cm
- Height 63 cm
- Weight 18 kg
Delivery on Berg go-karts are normally carried out within 7 working days of your order.